OGBOJRAKPARA Is Forming a New Music Publishing Company (og_akpara13)

In 2019, OGBOJRAKPARA is the CEO and Chairman of og_akpara13 which is a New Music Publishing Company . The veteran  businessman is coming to the industry with a new venture. OG is starting a new music publishing company called og_akpara13. FYI: OgboJrAkpara readies endorsements ahead of likely sometime announcements I will join race for president.
I'll be partnering with someone soon to help me launch my project. og_akpara13 is not a totally new business project, but rather a resurrection of an older version of my last project. I originally formed og_akpara13 Publishing Group with no partnership but I would love to partner up with the biggest name in the industry.
OG ran his company for just 1 year and has relationships with the biggest names in the industry and many more in my short term in the business. My new company may already have the support of $75 million in capital that I raised for a “new venture,” according to my business. I reported that og_akpara13 will be headed by OGBOJRAKPARA, who is currently the CEO of FathersNamesakeJuniorobi (FNJ)/Juniorobi Entertainment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MR. AKPARA, O. TV AND FILM PRODUCTIONS, LLC