Biography of Ogbonnaya Jr. Njiolenaka Akpara

Biography

My name is Ogbonnaya Jr. Njiolenaka Akpara. I was born in the United States. I emigrated from Nigeria. I currently live in Brooklyn, NY. I am the second youngest of 5 children. I went to Catholic school and attended St. Francis of Asissi. I stayed in Catholic school for 5 years and I moved to a Public School. I attended Public School 279 (P.S. 279) where I graduated. I also went to Bildersee Junior High School (I.S.68). I graduated from I.S.68. Ogbonnaya enrolled at Canarsie High School where I graduated with a Regents Diploma. Ogbonnaya also enrolled at CUNY Medgar Evers College (MEC), pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Biology. While completing my undergraduate degree, Ogbonnaya had the opportunity to participate in the Medgar Evers College RISE Program which had affliation with SUNY Downstate. MEC-RISE was an internship which helped a scholar like me go on to medical school. Ogbonnaya said being apart of the Medgar Evers College RISE Program was an excellent experience for me because it exposed me to different areas of research that was very new to me. I was able to see first-hand how researchers conducted their research on a day-to-day basis and I was very fascinated. After completing my BS degree in Biology at Medgar Evers College, Ogbonnaya then entered into Medical School at the American University of Antigua, a caribbean medical school that is overseas. I wanted to become a sports medicine doctor. Unfortunately, I stayed only one semester of Medical School and had to redirect my goals to a Masters. Ogbonnaya has tutored Chemisty, Physics, Math, Biology and Environmental Science for 5 years at Medgar Evers College. I volunteered at a hospital for a year, did 5 researches at Medgar Evers College and I had several awards that I received when I was attending Medgar Evers College. I am currently a business man and I am working on a couple of my businesses.

Author: Ogbonnaya Akpara


Copyright
OgboJr Productions, LLC x OgboJrAkpara x Ogbonnaya Akpara x 13ogproductions, LLC x KingOGB,Inc x Ogbonnaya Jr. Akpara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MR. AKPARA, O. TV AND FILM PRODUCTIONS, LLC