THE BROOKLYN COLLEGE LEARNING CENTER HQ and The Brooklyn College Human Resources Department (PLANTIFF) VS Mr. OGBONNAYA JR SON NJIOLENAKA AKPARA (DEFENDANT)

"The letter Brooklyn College HR Department published and sent to my email (Ogbonnaya.Akpara@brooklyn.cuny.edu) on June 15th, 2022 is yet another example of the dishonest City University of New York and HR Department and their disingenuous reporting or findings. Renita W Simmons, an Executive Director for Human Resource Services at The Brooklyn College Human Resources Department, who is looking to make a name for herself, clearly had an agenda when going after me. There are numerous inaccuracies in this letter including certain statements about me and my hours and also claims on personal matters. I am a private citizen and should not be subject to The Brooklyn College Learning Center and Brooklyn College HR Department's unfair scrutiny. Furthermore, the statement surrounding my performance of my tutoring position at The Brooklyn College Learning Center is completely false. The Brooklyn College Learning Center, the Company in which I was involved with, did not honor the contract and did not meet their obligations and as such the courts ruled in my favor".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MR. AKPARA, O. TV AND FILM PRODUCTIONS, LLC