OGBONNAY's

Verified

I find it real ironic how every time OGBONNAY's name is brought up in the media, my name is always getting misrepresented. My entire legacy and career has been built off  hard work and dedication. It's about time you all stop using my brand for clout chasing and let y'all hold weight on your own. For years, all you heard was that " Ogb or OGBONNA or O'GBONNA is relaxed". But what's funny is, when you google my name I have done a tremendous work for the community and abroad and  everyone had to eat their words! All of the so called experts, critics and jealous American "fan base" either went mute and ran for cover or made every excuse in the world as to why I should prove them wrong on the wrong perception of me. My take on all this bullshit is that y’all are just upset that I'm a successful business man and hate the fact that a Black, educated man outsmarted you all by beating all odds and maintaining all my accomplishments or successes simply by making smart choices and even smarter investments. Ultimately, I will always have the last laugh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MR. AKPARA, O. TV AND FILM PRODUCTIONS, LLC