Reminder : Looking for a good website!! (akparaobi@gmail.com)

Hi CUSTOMERS,

Did you receive my last email?

Actually I haven't received any response from your side please let me know if you are interested in our services.

(Like: - SEO, Website Design & Development and Mobile Applications Development)

Will Be a Pleasure to Assist You

Looking To Hear From You Soon

Thanks,
OGBONNAYAJR N. AKPARA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi CUSTOMERS,

I am a website designer, and I have developed more than 2,500 creative web sites.

I can design a unique website for your organization as well for very low cost onetime fee.

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you my company details and provide you a best package for your website.

Please reply on this e-mail for more info. (akparaobi@gmail.com)

Thank You,

Regards,
OGBONNAYAJR N. AKPARA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MR. AKPARA, O. TV AND FILM PRODUCTIONS, LLC