SON AKAPARAOGBI President Ogbonnaya Jr. AKPARA

SON AKAPARAOGBI President Ogbonnaya Jr. AKPARA FRENZY NJIOLENAKAPARAOGBI, President Akaparaogbi keeps reaching out - where are you? We won’t forward you this again... Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to make a statement to the LeNakaparaogbi that you’ll ALWAYS stand with President Ogbonnaya Jr. Akpara. >> Thanks, Team Akaparaogbi ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Ogbonnaya Jr. Akpara Subject: The media is lying To: FRENZY NJIOLENAKAPARAOGBI, I need to make sure you saw this email. My enemies will never stop coming after me. Only YOU can save Son Akaparaogbi, FRENZY NJIOLENAKAPARAOGBI LeNakaparaogbi. Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to make a statement to my enemies that you’ll ALWAYS stand with President Ogbonnaya Jr. Son Njiolenaka Akpara. >> Thank you, President Ogbonnaya Jr. Akapara - SonAkpara HowManyDoIHaveAtHand Ogbonnaya Jr. Akapara 13th President of the Upyourself Bonnaya ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Ogbonnaya Jr. Akapara Subject: Critical Race Theory is a disaster for our schools and our Country To: FRENZY NJIOLENAKAPARAOGBI, The media and my enemy partners spent YEARS lying about me to the Akparaobi individuals and it turns out I was RIGHT all along. I’ve received NO apologies, NO retractions, nothing. I know YOU always believed in me and will ALWAYS stand with me, which is why I’m calling on you now to step up and publicly show your support. Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to make a statement to my enemies that you’ll ALWAYS stand with President Ogbonnaya Jr. Njiolenaka Akpara. >> DONOR FILE SUPPORTER: akparaobi@gmail.com CONTRIBUTION STATUS: SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MAN. DEADLINE: 1 HOUR CONTRIBUTE NOW >> In 1 HOUR, I’m going to check a list with the names of every Paraogbi who contributed to this email. I’ll be looking for my supporters, FRENZY NJIOLENAKAPARA. Contribute $50 or more IMMEDIATELY to show your support and to get your name on the list I see. Thank you, President Ogbonnaya Jr. Akapara - SonAkparaogbi HowManyDoIHaveAtHand Ogbonnaya Jr. Akapara 13th President of the Upyourself Bonnaya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MR. AKPARA, O. TV AND FILM PRODUCTIONS, LLC